Sunday, November 8, 2009

Halloween

For Halloween, Lincoln was a robot. He decorated much of it by himself. We had so much fun because it was so much warmer than it usually is.
Camden was also a robot and he helped decorate it too. He only lasted for about 20 minutes and then he decided he didn't want to wear his costume anymore. Guess who got to hold it, yep you guessed it, mom and dad!
Elisha was the cutest dalmation. He even barked a few times
Sidra had a costume but it was too cold for her so I just bundled her up and that was costume enough for me. She is soooo cute.
I just had to add this picture because the boys wanted everyone to see it. Mom and boys were doing silly pictures and having so much fun. I love my boys.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Those are great robot costumes. Super cute dalmation! Sidra is so cute she doesn't need a costume. I like silly pictures too!

Amie and Karl said...

I found you :)

Now I can keep checking and see how your cute kids are growing

Kristen said...

Silly pictures are always my favorite.