Thursday, February 25, 2010

Daddy wake up!

It was President's Day and Josh had a day off from school, so he slept in. The children and I were doing our routine morning thing when I realized that Elisha was missing and quiet. I don't know if you have a child like this, but missing and quiet to me is a warning signal that something terrible could be happening. Something such as writing on the wall, stuffing the toilet with toilet paper, washing the dishes and the floor and everything including himself, etc. So I started to run around the house looking for what could be disaster. I came to my room and all I saw was Josh asleep holding a balloon. I was about to go and ask the boys how dad got a balloon when I spotted a little head cuddled under the covers right next to dad looking up at the balloon. Elisha spotted me and said as he shrugged his shoulders "Daddy not wake up." This pictures show Camden and Elisha, I couldn't get the camera fast enough to get Elisha next to Dad.

If this would have been me there is no way I could have slept through all of this commotion. Way to sleep Josh!

3 comments:

Montana at the Helm said...

That's funny!

Jenks Jive said...

Funny boys! I have one of those that makes quiet disasters, too. Glad it was a disaster this time.

Kristen said...

How cute. I'm glad you got a picture in time. It's fun to have a little nice mixed in with the naughty.