Saturday, June 19, 2010

It's a Girl

Child number 5 and girl number 2 will be here around October 29, 2010. In this picture she is putting a fist over her eyes.
Here is a cute hand.
Here is a little foot. We are glad that she looks healthy. I am living my life's dream and that is to have myself surrounded with little hands and little feet and lots and lots of love.

"Making the decision to have a child-its momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." Elizabeth Stone

"Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother." Lin Yutang



6 comments:

Heather said...

Congratulations! I love those quotes. Sarah, you are a wonderful mother!

Kristen said...

Amen! Isn't it wonderful?

I'm so excited for you! I hope I get to have another girl someday too. =o) Congrats and good luck.

Charles and Carolyn said...

We are excited for you and Sidra. It's so fun to have a sister.

jaclyn weist said...

YAY!!! CONGRATS!!! I'm so excited for you!!

Jenks Jive said...

Those are great ultrasound pictures!

Kris and Lindsay said...

SO FUN! Congrats!! We are really happy for you guys. :)