Joshua gets a great education as well as grows spiritually. His voice is maturing and becoming so beautiful. I hardly recognized his voice the other day when he performed in a talent show. I thought wow, that's my man!
Sarah just got put in a the second counselor in the Young Women's Presidency. I love it so much already. It does keep me busy though. I spend most of my day trying to keep the house clean, make meals, and teach my boys. Most of the time I keep my head on staight.
Lincoln is four years old and talking non-stop. He has so much to say and never enough time to say it in. We have new neighbors below us that we love so much. Lincoln spends most of his time outside playing with the Reed and Emmi. He is learning to write and learning to play the piano.
Camden is very funny. He is now 3 years old. He doesn't like to take orders from anyone. He makes many bad choices but is determined to not have to take the consequences of those choices. He is my best hugger and my best smiler. His voice is so husky, he cracks me up all the time when I listen to him speak.
Elisha cannot talk much but is very aware. He lets his needs be known. His favorite thing to do is tease mom or brothers.
And for a surprise, we are expecting our fourth child April 28, 2009. We are not going to find out whether it is a boy or girl until he or she is here.
4 comments:
Yeh! You updated your blog. Looks great!
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's so exciting. Maybe he/she will be a day late and they'll have your grandma's, mine and Ashley's birthday. :) Or be born on the right day and get it to themselves...
Wow, I learned a lot from this. You've moved, changed, and are adding kids! =o)
I missed the pictures last time when I read this. SO CUTE! What fun family portraits. Happy Halloween!
Post a Comment