


First caramel apples of the season! The boys weren't sure about the method they should use to start on their apples. Elisha decided to just lick the caramel off. Camden dug right in and tried to take a huge bite. Lincoln just posed for the picture. He wasn't sure about getting all sticky. Next time we will choose smaller apples.
3 comments:
Those look so yummy! Now I may have to make some, too.
yummy! I wanted to do those this year but never got to... Your boys are so grown up!
Oooh... yummy.
We had one caramel apple to split with three kids. So I cut it into slices. It was SO NICE to eat. I think I'll have them eat it that way every time from now on, even when they don't have to share!
Of course the mess is half the fun though. Then what would you have taken a picture of?
Post a Comment