Sunday, March 21, 2010

Tribute to Brothers

A couple of weeks ago, glanced out the window and saw my boys in the tree. I quickly started thinking back to my childhood and how much fun it was to grow up with five brothers. Oh, the fun we had playing outside and even if they didn't want me around I would watch and just be amazed. I have some many memories of brothers and trees, here are just a few.
-Michael making the coolest airplanes and climbing to the top of the tree and flying them down.
-Joseph and his friends making the best fort in the whole world. It was so great I wanted to make it my dream house.
-Charles and Barry and I playing house in the tree house and having all the money(leaves) we could ever want.


What wonderful memories I have of my brothers. I just want all of them to know that I am so lucky to have five awesome brothers. I hope that my sons can grow up to be the fine men that you have all turned out to be. I love you.

4 comments:

Jenks Jive said...

I'm so glad I got to marry one of your awesome brothers. By the way, we think you're pretty great too!

Montana at the Helm said...

Yippe for brothers. I need to send you some of the pictures I got a Gage with your boys in the tree.

Kristen said...

What little monkeys!

jaclyn weist said...

They are some pretty awesome brothers- and cousins. :) I remember that tree! I can add the memory of MY brother spitting gum into my hair from that treehouse - wait are these supposed to be good memories? hehe. I loved your treehouse!